"Last Date for Application is Over"
NHPC, a premier Schedule –A, 'Mini Ratna' Company with 70.95% owned by Government of India is the biggest hydropower company in India and a leader in design, construction and operation of hydropower plants. NHPC has so far commissioned 22 Hydro projects, 02 Solar Power Project & 01 Wind Power Project with an installed capacity of 7097.20 MW including projects developed in joint venture. NHPC, along with its subsidiaries and JVs, is also aggressively expanding its renewable energy portfolio; including hydro, solar and wind power. It has 16 Projects with 10489 MW capacity in construction stage, 08 Projects with 4297 MW capacity in clearance stage, and 03 Projects with 1130 MW capacity in Survey & Investigation stage.
Junior Engineer (Electrical) / S1
||No. of Vacancies
- 03 years full time regular Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Government / Government recognized Institutes with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- SC/ST/PwBD Candidates with 50% marks are eligible to apply.
- Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E. without the essential qualification i.e. full time regular Diploma is not eligible/ allowed.
- Note - Final year/ semester appearing students are not eligible to apply. The result should be declared before date of closing of online application.
Salary / Remuneration:
- Junior Engineer : Rs. 29,600 - 1,19,500 (IDA)
The company offers attractive compensation package comprising Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, HRA, Cafeteria Allowance, Performance Related Pay (PRP)/PLGI, Medical Facility, Social Security Benefits including PF, Pension, Employees Family Economic Rehabilitation andGratuityetcas per company rules in force from time to time.
- Maximum Age(as on 30.06.2023) 30 Yrs
Age Relaxation in upper age limit:
||Category of candidates
||Extent of Age concession
||For OBC candidates
||For SC/ST candidates
||For PwBD candidates
PwBD (Unreserved) - 10 years
PwBD (OBC) - 13 years
PwBD (SC/ST) - 15 years
||As per Govt. Guidelines
Note 1: The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
||Dates & Time
||Opening date and time for submission of online application
||09 June 2023 (10:00 AM)
||Closing date and time for receipt of online application
||30 June 2023 (11:55 PM)
Application Fees (Nonrefundable) :
The Minimum Qualifying Marks in CBTfor consideration of candidates in selection process:
- Gen./OBC/ EWS: 40% Marks
- SC/ST/PwD : 35% Marks
- Based on merit of Online Test, the final selected candidates will be given provisional “Offer of Appointment”.
Medium of Examination : English & Hindi
Examination Duration : 3 Hr.
Total Marks : 200
- Part-I consists of 140 MCQ of the concerned discipline
- Part-II consists of 30 MCQ on General Awareness and
- Part-III of 30 MCQ on Reasoning
- Each Correct Answer : 1 Mark
- Each Wrong Answer : 1/4 Negative Mark
Interested candidates should log on to NHPC website https://www.nhpcindia.com/welcome/job for applying.
"Qualexe offers well designed Test series and Tournament for Quality exercise"